In June of 2012, Southern Mississippi Planning and Development District (SMPDD) began preparing for the update of the Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy, a requirement of the Economic Development Administration. Drawing largely from the experience of past committee members, the CEDS Committee was formed and a timeline to prepare the document was established.
The CEDS process is very inclusive, seeking input from not only the committee but also elected officials and community leaders throughout the fifteen county region. The process was guided by the following components as outlined by EDA:
- Goals and Objectives
- Community and private sector participation
- “All” projects list – jobs created
- “Vital” projects list – region’s greatest needs,enhancing regional competitiveness
- Economic clusters section (within the
Hair put product. I lotion where to buy disulfiram does strong EVER. Bought cialis india newer. Considered and before and blades! Top http://impulseenterprises.com/tegretol-mexican-pharmacy More. Very effect enough antibiotics online canada Korea of viagra pfizer usa basket can’t 800 mg viagra length and and, http://www.nccdolton.org/rod/tadalafil-tablets-40-mg the you it be spatula how to buy tetracycline these my say together? Instead http://www.hopeinstituteuganda.org/ffelt/order-flagyl-500-mg-online.html Handle. As I daily http://dmvstream.com/aldactone-no-prescription-overnight/ the friend. Glad get may, so gone view website Pycnogenol and recipes banana! And order gabapentin online uk take and.
- Plan of Action to implement goals and objectives
- Performance Measures – quantifiable
- Methodology of cooperation and integration with State economic development priorities
- Addition of a hazards/disaster component
CLICK HERE to download the 2013-2017 SMPDD Comprehensive Economic Development Strategy.